Cinnamon Swirl Bundt Coffee Cake
2 ways to create Cinnamon Swirl Bundt Coffee Cake:
· You will need butter that is served in room temperature.
· Prepare 1 and 1/2 cups of white sugar or brown sugar.
· 3 large sized eggs
· 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
· A Cup of sour cream.
· 2 and 1/2 cups of All Purpose-Flour
· 1 teaspoon of baking powder
· 1/2 cup of walnuts that have already been chopped.
· Prepare 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon
· Add an additional ¼ cup of white sugar.
· Methods on how to prepare:
· The first step is to pre-heat the oven up to 400 degrees F or at 250 degrees Celsius, and then to grease a 10-inch Bundt pan.
· The butter and the sugar must be combined together with the help of an electric mixer and a bowl.
· It should be beat until light and fluffy; you will know that it is ready when the mixture has a lighter colour. After that, the eggs must be added one at a time, the egg should be blended well together with the butter before adding the next one.
· The third step is to mix in the vanilla evenly.
· The fourth step is to combine the baking soda, flour and baking power. This flour mixture must be added with the sour cream and then mixed.
· After the mixture has been done, it is time to add the walnuts. Make sure to mix them evenly, after doing so half of the mixture will be poured evenly onto the pan.
· After that, the remaining ¼ cup of white sugar will be added with the cinnamon.
· The cinnamon sugar will then be sprinkled on the batter in the pan. The remaining part of the cake batter will then be the filling.
· During the baking process, the oven has to be set for 8 minutes. The heat should be lowered until 350 degrees F and then an additional baking would be done for 40 minutes.
The recipe can be edited in order to contain less sugar and fat.
A lesser fat version could be created; this other recipe will have 26 percent less calories and a 33 percent reduction with the carbohydrates.
· Only 3 cups of cake flour
· 1/2 cup of butter
· 1/2 tablespoon of baking soda
· 1/2 cup of Splenda granular
· 1 large egg
· ¼ cup of egg substitute
· 2 tablespoon of vanilla
· 1/2 cup of applesauce that is unsweetened
· 2 tablespoons of vanilla
· 3 tablespoon of brown sugar
· 1/2 cup of light sour cream
· 2 tablespoon of cinnamon
· Heat the oven for up to 350 degrees using a 10-inch tube pan or preferably an angel food pan.
· After that sift the cake flour, the baking soda and the baking powder into a mixing bowl. In another bowl, mix the cream butter using an electric mixer and then add the Splenda and Granular as well as the egg.
· Add the egg substitute together with the vanilla, and then add the applesauce together with the sour cream and then mixed until smooth.
· Add the sifted flour and then set all of the ingredients.
· Create the filling, place the ¼ cup of the cake batter using a small bowl, and then add some cinnamon and sugar.
· The other half of the cake batter must be placed in the pan, top with filling and then swirled using a knife.
· Bake for 60 minutes, for 350 degrees F and use a toothpick until you see the centre.
The calories per serving are estimated at 195, with 74% of daily fat.
It has 13% saturated fat, and Cholesterol of 34 mg as well as 11% Sodium.
It will also contain potassium of 58g, carbohydrates as well as dietary fiber, protein as well as Calcium.